Teachers at TBS Barcelona generate and share their expert knowledge in different ways
Our research professors publish articles in scientific journals after detailed review by other academics and researchers. Visit TBS directory of publications.
Professors with years of knowledge and reflection on the specific area of management have written books to share their expertise.
In Esencialblog and this website you can find compilations of diverse publications from TBS Barcelona research professors:
- TBS Barcelona research publications - 2013 review
- Three new academic publications to enhance the knowledge and practice of management
- Wafa Khlif publishes a paper on professionalization of chartered accountants
- Paper presentation "Catch me if you can" by Joanna Pousset on Esencial
Our professors online
Some of our teachers take advantage of new technologies to bring attention to diverse issues and technical concepts:
- Alfonso Viñuela's blog, Bachelor in Management Marketing professor.
- Marc Ambit's blog, Bachelor in Management project management professor.
- Toni Mascaró's blog, Bachelor in Management entrepreneurship professor.
- Jean-Philippe Charles' blog, Cross-Cultural management professor.
Moreover, the Bachelor in Management program director, Victor Gervasoni, has also a blog supported by the French newspaper Le Monde:
- Victor Gervasoni's blog, TBS' Bachelor in Management program director.