Our Master of Science programs are designed to provide young professionals with specialized business education, fast-track the career path to positions of responsibility in business and management and create leaders of innovation with the following competences:
- Understanding of management science and specific knowledge of specialist areas
- Ability to form a global perspective and anticipate specific technical challenges in any professional situation
- Exceptional capacity for teamwork
- Effective problem-solving skills
Our MSc programs are in keeping with current business needs and economic developments. We want our students to acquire the technical, analytical and management skills necessary to understand the big data companies rely upon today. With these capacities graduates can become key players in a fast-changing and competitive world.
A key feature of the Master of Science programs, which are jointly coordinated between the Toulouse Business School and the Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, is that they offer specialization in a particular area of business management along with a personalized curriculum covering specific perspectives and technical toolswithin the chosen area.
The Masters at a glance
The two main areas of specialization in any business are:
Marketing: the business operation aimed at bringing together the current and future needs of consumers
- Finance: the area responsible for monitoring, efficient management and use of the financial resources
Throughout the programs, MSc students share their experiences with students of the Master in Management (MiM), the Toulouse Business School's most widely renowned qualification.
Student of the Master in Management
"TBS has really top level teachers. Some of them are general managers at leading companies or institutions such as the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Learning the history and global strategies [of business] from their experience is, for me, the real added value of this master's degree".
Organization of the Master of Science programs
The courses are held entirely at the Barcelona Campus of the Toulouse Business School.
Both the MSc Marketing and the MSc Finance begin with the study of common subjects on general business operations and then progress into areas of specialization and more advanced topics.
Professional placements are an inherent part of both programs, through which knowledge acquired in the classroom is transferred to real and complex professional situations.
- Average student age: 22 years
- Typical experience: 1 year
TBS Barcelona offers an international environment, professional practice and international recognition.
- International environment: Students, teachers and staff from diverse backgrounds underlining globally oriented content.
- Professional practice: Compete a six-month in-company placement with evaluation by the TBS Barcelona team.
- International recognition: TBS has been accredited by EQUIS, AMBA and AACSB, ensuring excellence and international recognition of all its programs.