Degree: Master of Science (MSc)
Are you a junior professional looking to expand your marketing knowledge and skills set?
Then TBS Barcelona’s full-time, 18-month MSc Marketing Management will enable you to acquire that important competitive edge in a dynamic, constantly changing industry. Taught entirely in English and highly customizable, this programme offers three specialisation tracks so that you can easily tailor the courses to help you achieve your career goals: B2C Marketing, B2B Marketing, and International Business. We are also proud to cater for one of Spain’s fastest growing sectors with our optional fast track specialisation in Fashion and Luxury.
The MSc Marketing Management will train you to make the best marketing decisions with a fundamental, rigorous management basis so you will be ready to take on any managerial marketing position. You will also get hands-on practice during a 6-month internship in top national and international businesses. What’s more, a personalised coaching programme will set you on your way to finding your ideal professional path.
TBS Barcelona’s MSc Marketing Management has a deeply practical focus, as well as an unflinching dedication to academic rigour. Amongst our teaching staff we count on leading practitioners in the marketing field and internationally recognized academics to give a broader business perspective. In addition, the assessment committee, formed of industry experts, oversees the course contents to ensure they are always relevant to the latest trends and developments.
Everything you need to launch you on your marketing management career.
- Get a grasp of the very latest trends in marketing, always viewed from an analytical perspective.
- Develop essential skills for marketing management related to team work, innovation and corporate commitment.
- Recognise and predict current consumer needs and be able to satisfy them from a fresh perspective.
- Master the state-of-the-art marketing tools and methodologies in order to evaluate and implement marketing strategies.
- Gain a deep insight into the current global business and cross-cultural management panorama.