Estrategia de Empresa
Profesora de Estrategia
Master Ecole Supérieure des Siences Commerciales d’Angers – ESSCA - France
Wirtschafts Universität - Viena, Austria
Exchange program with ESSCA
Bachelor Program. Lecturer on “Spanish Business Environment”, a course exclusively aimed to Exchange Students. 2015.
Master 2 Program. SESAME project, Seminar on Strategic Studies Applied to Enterprise Management. A company-related strategic consulting project organized in working groups of 10 students. Project steering of a group of 40 students in collaboration with another TBS Professor. 2012-2013.
ÁREAS DE ENSEÑANZA
In-Company Management Training
- Focus on Talent Development. Training based on benchmarking of good practices in Management & Innovation culture
- Project Manager in Spain for Training and Benchmarking missions :
- 1999 CRC, now Université du Management HEC-CRC Jouy en Josas
- 2002-2004 FNEGE Fondation Nationale pour l’Enseignement de la Gestion des Entreprises
- Since 2004 Serge Airaudi Consultants
- Strategy Consultant for Executive Committees and Boards. Develops and co-creates projects with companies interfacing cultural and organizational methods with their management and strategic application fields.
- Business Development: Focus on B2B projects: Market survey, Research of clients, partners or suppliers; assistance during negotiations; Benchmarking; Business Intelligence
- Coordination of Conferences and professional collective Meetings
- In account of a French employers' Union, local coordination of the visit to Barcelona of 130 company members. Programm of institutional and entrepreneurial high level meetings http://www.tvr.bzh/programmes/business-club-1415984100
- IDE Representative in Spain
- Market surveys - Commercial partners research in Spain - Advising for potential Spanish investors on Business in Bretagne. http://www.bretagnecommerceinternational.com/en/
- Branch Manager INTERNATIONAL VENTURE CONSULTANTS Barcelona until december 1995
- Consulting firm aiming at helping foreign companies to settle and develop their operations in Spain.
- Management of the local team of Experts (legal, fiscal, accounting, human resources) Interface with foreign clients. Networking and promotion of IVC. Improvement and implantation of solutions
- EUROPEAN WOMEN MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT NETWORK- E W M D
- World network of women executives. Member of Comittee in 1998
- ESSCA ALUMNI coordinator in Barcelona 2004-2005
- PRESTIGIOUS SPEAKERS TOASTMASTER BARCELONA Membership Vicepresident
- Public speaking and Leadership